Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mini Notecards

Yesterday I showed you the sweet little school bus box.  Today is what goes in that box.  Thanks to My Digital Studio and Heather Summers online MDS class I was able to whip up these little note cards in no time!  The cards themselves when folded are about 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.  The finished envelopes are 3 x 3.  I just love them!!!   
Since this is Logan's last week of school and I was in a little rush to get these done I sent the jpeg's of the projects to Staples to have printed.  I was really pleased with the quality but I would still use the Stampin' Up! printing options first.  So in the school bus in a dozen of these little cards.  They're perfect for a Kindergarten teacher, the crayons are super cute and they're a great size for sending a quick note to a student or fellow teacher.   
Here's how the cards were laid out in MDS.  It's so fun, you can get 6 to a sheet so it's really cost effective too! 
This is the page with the envelopes.  You can only get 2 to a page with this one but still very cost effective.  The squares for the envelopes are about 5x5, slightly larger.  Then I used my diagonal simply scored tool to make the envelopes. I scored it at 2 1/8 on all sides (I think), it's close that measurement, but you might have to experiment a little.  I just love this little project I hope you've enjoyed the past couple days of it too!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


1 comment:

Suzan said...

Ruth, What download did you use to make these? I can't seem to find it.

or did you make them yourself?!?

Cool. Suzan