Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wisteria Butterfly

Can I just say how much I'm enjoying this week!  I like to think of myself as a talented stamper, but I'm not talented when it comes to creating my own ideas.  I should be but I'm not great.  I have my moments but usually some of my favorite cards are inspired from other cards or projects, then I just make them my own.  Like today's card.  Unfortunately today I don't have a link to the exact card.  When it was pinned on Pintrest, it didn't have a link to the specific post just the blog.  BUT the blog is well worth the visit.  It's Teneale Williams.  She's incredible!  The detail and thought in all of her projects is just amazing.  My card is very similar to hers.  She used pink, I used purple instead and I added some spritz with the color spritzer but the card is pretty close to the same.  She also had a different greeting on hers.  I love this card!!!  It's so pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: