Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Pintrest Week

I said a while ago that I wanted to do a Pintrest week.  A week where all my projects were inspired from Pintrest.   So welcome to the first (of what I'm sure will be many) Pintrest Inspired Week!  The first card today was insprired by this lovely card.  I just loved the idea and ran with supplies and stamps that were already on my desk.  I'm a lazy stamper :)  I found that I'm starting to love the simple cards almost or even a little more than the super complicated, time consuming ones.  I've also found, that life just gets busier as you get older and as your kids get older. 
I used the Summer Smooches DSP.  It will be in the new catalog and I think it will be a favorite of mine, though I can't wait to see what else there is!!!!  I'm going to post a little early today, I'm up anyway......impatiently awaiting the stroke of midnight, at which time I'll place an order and as a demonstrator I'll get my free copy of the new catalog sent to me with that order.  See why I'm impatient!  So as long as I'm up I thought I'd post early, then I don't have to worry about it!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi Miller said...

Ruth, I love this card; love the color and I also think the smooches paper is adorable. I can't wait for my catalog; I did some peeking online at the new catalog; chock full of great items! Thanks for sharing your card with us. Very nice.

Laura said...

Ran across your site via Pinterest! Your card is beautiful. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!