Thursday, May 3, 2012

More MDS

I have a few more pages to show you from my 2011 album.  I haven't worked on it much this week, I've actually been stamping like crazy this week---but I can't show you any of that yet :)  I've been stamping and figuring my classes for the next 2 months.  You'll see them eventually.  Check out all my class details below.  I'm super excited for both my classes, and have already had lots of people sign up so make sure you sign up soon!!!!  The first page is so cute and all the elements are from the Grad Party download.  I didn't think I needed this download--I don't know anyone graduating this year.  But thanks to the online class of the amazing Heather Summers I was convinced that it was a download that I needed :)  The pictures are from Logan's spring musical performance last year at his preschool.  The next page is a layout completely copied from Heather's class.  I NEVER do circle pictures, just never think about it :)  Both pages are super fun and I love them both!!

I'd like to share with you my upcoming classes, remember to sign up soon!  The cards are beautiful and fun for both classes.  You won't be disappointed!!!

First up my So Long, Farewell class this month!
May 19-So Long, Farewell!!! 10am at St. John's Cathedral
You'll make 4 cards using some of our favorite retiring stamps and accessories. Don't miss this class, there will be HUGE give aways and lots of sneak peaks. If you haven't been to a class recently you won't want to miss this one! This class is $15 or FREE with a $35 order at the class!! Must RSVP by May 15. Remember to bring a friend who has never attended a class of mine and YOU and your friend will get to make a FREE bonus card!!!!!!
Next, it's our New Catalog Kick Off Class!!! At the class you'll make 6 amazing cards using all new products!!!! You'll be one of the FIRST to get the new catalog!!!!! You'll get to shop our retired stamp set sale!!!! This year we'll have a special $5 table! YEP stamps for $5!!!!!! Don't miss this class!!! Sign up today-you must sign up online, early bird price, $20, runs through May 20, then it will increase to $25. The rest of the details are on the link, sign up today!!! 
 
More exciting news!!!  If you've ever wanted to join the Stampin' Up! family now is the time! Stampin' Up! has announced a new starter kit at a new lower price. For only $99 you can create your own kit! You'll be able to choose $125 in products that YOU want! You can choose anything from stamps, ink, paper, dies, accessories!!! You'll also get $65 in business supplies for a total of $190 of product for only $99! PLUS all the demo benefits that come with being a demonstrator! If you have more questions please let me know, I'd love to talk with you about signing up!!!
 
I know that's a lot of info, but it's all good!  If you have questions on any of it please let me know. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: