Thursday, May 10, 2012

You Color My World

This card, as simple as it is might, just maybe be my favorite card from Pintrest week.  It's inspired from this card.  Originally when I pinned that card I had planned on making it in MDS, or even making it into a scrapbook page and I might still do it.  I think it would be an adorable scrapbook page.  But anyway, I thought instead of doing it all in MDS I'd do a hybrid card.  So I printed my greeting in MDS.  Then printed it out and punched and added the colors. 
I used a Disney font for this card, I think it's so cute!  For the hearts, I punched 5 of them along the border then punched 5 hearts out of the different colors of the rainbow (Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Pacific Point).  I lined up the card how I wanted it then glued all my colored hearts down then put the top layer on. Easy peasy!  I can't believe how much I just adore this card even without a single accessory!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

-

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a special little treat ... it's only 6:00 and already there's a beautiful card for me to look at. For the record ... remember how you always ask me "Well why do you check before 6:15 .. you know I don't post before 6:15" .... well .... THIS is why I check ... SEE, you're only encouraging my delinquency! So basically it's YOUR fault that I'm a completely obsessed stalker fan. Oh ... and I love this card .... simple but very cute!