Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guest Blogger-LOGAN!

I got a lot done yesterday, but I can't show you it until tomorrow :)  Tomorrow is our demo meeting and I worked on my swaps and 3 minute demo.  While I was working Logan asked if he could make a birthday card for Dan, his birthday is next week.  So I gave him some scraps from previous classes and let him do is own thing.  As long as he didn't break anything I pretty much gave him free range, he even knows how to do the big shot by himself!  So here's what he created!  This card makes my heart so happy!!!!  Logan wrote everything by himself and sounded out and spelled words.  I might be a little biased but for a 5 year old I think it's pretty good.  Here's what the card says:  "I love you dad, you are the oldest, happy birthday, you are turning 34 just to remind you"  Doesn't that just make you smile!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

2 comments:

Bobbi Miller said...

how cute! I love how kids always find a way to remind us we're old...but that's part of what makes them so special. They just do their own thing and make us smile ! :-) Thanks for sharing such a sweet sentiment. Happy Birthday to your hubby. !

Bobbi Miller said...

how cute! I love how kids always find a way to remind us we're old...but that's part of what makes them so special. They just do their own thing and make us smile ! :-) Thanks for sharing such a sweet sentiment. Happy Birthday to your hubby