Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cleaning Out

I hope that your Memorial Day was a good one.  We spent most of the day cleaning out our bedroom, and I did some cleaning in my stamp room. Our bedroom is now much more organized!  Still slightly cluttered but it's organized clutter now :)  But while cleaning my stamp room I came across some unfinished make and take packages from Leadership in January.  I thought for today's post I'd whip up one of those samples for you.  This isn't the card SU would have us make, I modified it a little.  Still super cute, and super fun though don't you think?
I love the colors on this card.  They all just 'pop' and go together so nicely!  I embossed the greeting in clear embossing powder.  It gives it a nice tone on tone look and I love the look of embossing.  I love the glossiness and the texture of it!  I used my color spritzer tool to add some splatter on the label behind the flower.  It's subtle but it really makes a difference in the card without it.  LOTS to do this week!  You know how it is, your to do list is longer than the hours in the day, plus it's the first week of summer vacation for Logan-wish me luck!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: