Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I {Heart} Hearts....and Rhinestones!

It's May 1, can you believe it!!!  We are in the last month of the current catalog.  Make sure you get all the retiring items you want before it's too late.  Some accessories are already sold out and others are going quick!!!  This stamp set is one of the sets on the retiring list.  I {heart} Hearts.  It's so fun and has so many fun hearts in it.  I'll be sad to see it go.  I used this set alot, it was defiantly my go to set for hearts!  I'm sure those of you that have it know what I'm talking about.  This card was whipped up quick, well..........kind of.  I had the idea and it was stamped quickly but then I thought it needed some accessories. 

So I got out my pearls and my pink rhinestones (the pink rhinestones were from the Blossom Builders kit in the Occasions mini that ended yesterday---so sorry to show some retired stuff).  The actual placement of the pearls and rhinestones did take a few minutes......well alot of minutes :)  They fit so perfectly in the spots on the hearts, I couldn't help myself.  Although after I did the pink and the red heart, I thought I'd take a different approach and do some bakers twine on the center heart.  So cute right!!!?!!  I love this card!!  Fun and girly and pretty!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: