Sunday, December 18, 2022

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 12-Wine Bottle Tag

It's our final week of the Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series!  I can't believe we've made it!  That means Christmas is right around the corner!  One week from today in fact!  Today we're wrapping up the series with a fun bottle tag.  This might be something you need last minute.  Maybe you need a hostess gift or something for a coworker.  Fancy up a bottle of wine with a fun tag.  You can also use the tag for a New Years gift on a bottle of champagne.  My tag is a little extra with a little pocket.  I put a chocolate Santa in there, the Santa is from See's Chocolates.  You can use any fun treat you have, even a gift card.  
  
stampin up, christmas season

I have measurements below if you want to make the tag without a pocket.  I used the Christmas Season and Christmas To Remember Sets from the annual catalog for all of my stamping.  I LOVE these two sets and they're amazing classic Christmas images and greetings.  

stampin up, christmas season

To make the bottle tag

Basic Gray 5" x 11"
On the long side score at 3", 7 1/2", 8"
On the short side score at 1/2" and 1" each side 

To make the bottle tag without the pocket
3" x 8 1/2" 
On the long side score at 3" 

I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for deatils on this project.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  It's free and it helps my business to grow.  

stampin up, christmas season


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: