Monday, December 19, 2022

SNEAK PEEK Kind and Sincere

I have another fun sneak peek!  Get ready for LOTS more!  I have three videos coming up and lots more cards to share this week and next ALL will brand new products!  This card was another make and take from my team event a couple weeks ago.  This one uses the Dandy Designs DSP from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This DSP is incredible! 

stampin up, kind and sincere

In addition to the DSP I also used a brand new set from the Mini Catalog, Kind and Sincere.  This word only set is amazing a must have for any occasion.  I used new dies from the Something Fancy Dies and new Milky Dots Embellishments.  I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  

stampin up, kind and sincere

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Kind and Sincere SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Dandy Designs SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Milky Dots SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Something Fancy Dies SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog

 

No comments: