Monday, December 12, 2022

End Of The Year Fun In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my final in person class of 2022, I'm looking forward to classes in 2023!  This class was focused on fun cards that can let you escape the busy Christmas season for a couple of hours.  I don't have supply lists for them, those are reserved for my guests.  I'd love to have you join me in person at my next class.  If you're in the Albuquerque area let me know if you'd like to attend.  

The first one uses the Adventurous Journey Set.  We colored the image with Watercolor Pencils.  I love the softer look that gives.  


The next card is one of my favorites.  The only stamping in the greeting from the Good Feelings Set.  Then I let the Hues Of Happiness DSP do all the hard work.  So pretty!  


The Sweet Songbirds bundle is one of my favorites and it's been so long since I pulled it out.  I love this sweet card.  The Awash In Beauty DSP is the perfect mate to this bundle.  


I couldn't help brining in the Gingham Cottage DSP one last time.  This DSP is so good and it's on the Last Chance List!  So sad to see this one leave!  The Poppy Moments Dies are amazing and I love pulling them out for simple cards.  They're beautiful enough on their own.  


Finally the last card I love!  I CASED this one from the Annual Catalog.  I added my own twist on it but the inspiration came from the catalog.  I love the pop of color from the Merry Merlot flower from the Meadow Dies.  The greeting is from the Charming Sentiments Bundle.  If you love your greetings trimmed out this is the bundle for you.  I have a link to my Online Store below.  you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

No comments: