Friday, December 23, 2022

SNEAK PEEK Sweet Citrus-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this card with you!  The new Sweet Citrus Bundle in the Mini Catalog is one of the bundles I am most excited about.  It's a hybrid bundle so that means you get the stamp set, embossing folder and dies!  It's so fun to use!  I'm a hybrid bundle fan!  I have a video below so you can see how amazing this bundle is.  in addition to the amazing bundle the DSP is so fun and I'm sharing this fun diagonal card, you can trim two pieces of DSP at an angle and have DSP for two cards!  Perfect double duty!  

stampin up, sweet citrus

The DSP I'm using is also new, it's my favorite Sale-a-Bration offering, the Dandy Designs DSP.  It's a mega pack that you can earn free with a $100 during Sale-a-Bration.  

Petal Pink 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
DSP two pieces 5 1/4" x 4" mark at 1" from top left corner and 1" from bottom right corner, trim diagonally connecting marks
Highland Heather 1/2" x 6"

I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  Check out my video for all the details on this card.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.   

stampin up, sweet citrus


 

No comments: