Friday, December 16, 2022

SNEAK PEEK You Spice Up My Life

Last week I had a fun team event, we checked out some sneak peeks, got caught up on what's going on and had a good time all around.  I'll be sharing much more from this event including all my demos at the meeting.  If you want to join my team for our next gathering I'd love to welcome you to my team.  You can join here.  This was one of the make and takes at my event.  We used the new Taco Fiesta Set.  This one of my FAVORITES!  I love all the fun images!  
stampin up, taco fiesta

We did some simple coloring of the chile with Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  In addition to the set there's LOTS more sneak peek items on this card.  The DSP is from a new Sale-a-Bration package, Dandy Designs.  It's my favorite Sale-a-Bration item this year!  There's also new twine and a new die on this card.  I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  

stampin up, taco fiesta

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Taco Fiesta Set SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Dandy Designs SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Three Twine Combo Pack SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Something Fancy Dies SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog


 

No comments: