Monday, December 5, 2022

Magic In the Air

I have a quick and fun card to share today!  I love this color combo and this might actually be my favorite Christmas color combo!  I love Coastal Cabana and Polished Pink together!  So pretty!  I die cut lots of the snowflakes from the Celebrations Tags dies and adhered them with a glue dot in the center of the snowflake to my Coastal Cabana piece.  I trimmed off all the excess pieces on the edges and added it so a simple white card base.  

stampin up, christmas to remember

I white heat embossed my greeting and trimmed it out.  For extra sparkle all over the card I added rhinestones to every snowflake.  This might be a little extra but I think it's so pretty!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas to remember


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:

 

No comments: