Thursday, December 15, 2022

Sneak Peek Greatest Journey Calendar-VIDEO

I'm excited to share this project with you today.  In December I always make these fun calendars for teachers, friends and more!  They're great calendars to keep on your desk and they're always sooo cute!  I've made a bunch this year already and still have more to go.  They make great gifts!  

stampin up, greatest journey

I get my little tear away calendars from Tailored Expressions here.  I love their calendars, they're affordable, especially for the amount I make, and I always get them quick!  I'm featuring a brand new bundle today too!  This one will be available in the Mini Catalog starting on January 5, 2023.  The Greatest Journey Bundle is so fun!  I can't wait to play with it more!  I love the mountain range die!  It's my favorite so far!  

stampin up, greatest journey

I used a greeting from the set and stamped it three times and trimmed it out for some amazing visual texture!  Because of the calendar on the front this card can get a little front heavy so I like to add some structure to the inside to keep it standing all year long.  

stampin up, greatest journey

In my video below, I'm demonstrating the Balmy Blue version but I've also made a Daffodil Delight version.  Let me know which you like better, the cool colors in blue or the warm colors in yellows/pinks.  I love them both!  Even without the calendar this would make a really cute card!  

stampin up, greatest journey

Here's my measurements:
Base 11" x 4 1/4" 
score the long side at 5 1/2"

Accordion structure 5" x 2 1/2" 
score the long side at 3/4", 1 3/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4" and 4 1/4"

Top mountain range 4 1/4" x 4"

Bottom mountain range 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"

I have a full supply list below for both cards.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out my video for details, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, greatest journey

Shop my Online Store.  
 

No comments: