Friday, December 30, 2022

SNEAK PEEK Beautifully Happy

We're getting so close the new catalog launch!  I hope you've enjoyed all the sneak peeks!  This is my final post of 2022!  It's so hard to believe that here we are at the beginning of another year!  Time really does fly by!  This card is so stunning!  This Beautifully Happy Sale-a-Bration Set is one of the $100 options.  It's a larger set and it offers line images to color in but if you don't want to color it also has images that you can just stamp in to fill the line images, which is what I did.  

stampin up, beautifully happy

The images line up easily but if you have trouble pull out your Stamparatus.  I embossed my background with the Brick and Mortar folder except on the very bottom where my greeting is stamped.  I love the look of the embossing starting right above the greeting.  I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  

stampin up, beautifuly happy


 

1 comment:

unknown said...

Wow, this shadow stamping looks wonderful. I like this card and your easy method. Thanks. We offers custom metal stamps. contact us to get details.