Friday, December 9, 2022

Blown Away Card From Karen!

I have a really cute card to share today!  This card was mailed to me from Karen Titus.  Karen Titus is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, currently ranked #8 in the world.  I am in Karen's team, not directly but nonetheless still on her team.  She mailed this card to me last month to congratulate me on my achievements over the last Stampin' Up! Year.  It is such an adorable card.  It's also a fun Z-Fold card.  You know I love a good fun fold!  

stampin up, glad we're friends

She used the Glad We're Friends Set from the Annual Catalog.  I love the coloring and the way she highlighted part of the greeting!  She used Tahitian Tide Cardstock and DSP-LOVE!  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, glad we're friends

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

No comments: