Wednesday, December 21, 2022

SNEAK PEEK Thanks A Bunch Dutch Door Fold-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing the first of three videos, I originally shared this card with my team as one of my demos.  I wanted to share how you can maximize the use of your cardstock and DSP and get two card with prep for one.  When you trim a piece of cardstock for a card and you're only making one card you're missing an opportunity.  One piece of cardstock will make two cards so why not double your progress as long as all the supplies are already out and make two cards instead of one.  This fun Dutch door fold is so cute!  I'm using a new Sale-a-Bration set for this one, this is the Thanks A Bunch Set. I don't think I've ever loved cute carrots more!  

stampin up, thanks a bunch

I stamped the solid carrot image first in Mango Melody Ink that I stamped off first.  Then I stamped the detail directly over in the same Mango Melody Ink.  The leaves and sprigs were stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive, the same ink for the greeting.  There are no dies so you will have to fussy cut the carrot only, not the leaves.  It's pretty easy.  

stampin up, thanks a bunch

For the card.  You'll start with a full 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Old Olive cardstock.  Score it on the short side at 4 1/4" then turn it and cut it in half at 5 1/2", you now have two card bases.  Line up one card base on the long side on your trimmer at 4 1/4" and cut down to 2 3/4", turn your card base and line it up at 2 3/4" and trim off the rectangle from the front of your card base.  Set aside, we're gonna use it later!  Do the same to the other card base.  Check the video for details on this step. 

Trim the rectangle piece you cut off to measure 3 7/8" x 1 7/8".  Do this for both cards.  Add the Old Olive rectangle to the front of your Dutch door card, then add the DSP, 4" x 2 1/2".  I love the seamless look of this card.   

I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  Check out the video for all the other tips and details.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, thanks a bunch

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Thanks A Bunch SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration
Rain Or Shine DSP SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Three Twine Combo Pack SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog

 

No comments: