Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Sneak Peek! Adorable Owls Penny Spinner Card-VIDEO

I'm sooo excited to share this card with you today!  I'm making a penny spinner card!  This fun style has been around a while and I always love to bring it out when we have some fun critters to play with.  I'm sharing a sneak peek today of three upcoming products!  The Adorable Owls is a Sale-a-Bration Set you can earn free starting January 5, 2023.  It is soooo adorable!

stampin up, adorable owls

I'm also sharing a sneak peek of the Enjoy The Journey DSP and the Three Twine Combo Pack.  The colors are amazing!  I love the bold brightness of Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie together.  I colored my owl with Stampin' Blends, colors listed in the supplies.  

stampin up, adorable owls

The fun part of a penny slider card is that the image will flip and spin back and forth across the card in the channel.  There is a penny added on the back for some extra weight to 'pull' it back and forth.  Because of the penny and the extra weight and bulky-ness of the card you will probably need some extra postage if you're mailing this.  

stampin up, adorable owls

Here's the measurements:
Melon Mambo-5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4", 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP-5 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Basic White and Pumpkin Pie-scraps

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the tips and tricks.  Also subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, adorable owls

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Adorable Owls SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Enjoy The Journey DSP SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Three Twine Combo Pack SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog

1 comment:

Heidi Teadt said...

Ruth, thank you so much for this adorable card idea. I'll teaching the idea in my Hostess Card+ class tomorrow.