Thursday, December 29, 2022

SNEAK PEEK Rainy Days

I have the cutest card to share today!  I love everything about this card.  From the adorable turtle to the DSP to the raindrop embossed background and the ombre ink blended look. I have LOTS of sneak peeks on this card.  The Playing In The Rain Bundle is probably my favorite, but I'm using the entire Suite of products today!   

stampin up, playing in the rain

My background is embossed with the new Raindrop Folder, I wanted even more definition to my background so I used Balmy Blue Ink and a Blending Brush and gave it a fun ombre look.  For even more I splattered my Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend on it.  The turtle is colored with Stampin' Blends, colors in the supply list below.  I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Playing In The Rain SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Dandy Designs DSP SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Rain or Shine DSP SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog 
Loose Daisies SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Something Fancy Dies SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Raindrops Embossing Folder SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog


 

No comments: