Sunday, November 6, 2022

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 6-Celebrate With Tags Mitten Jar-VIDEO

I'm super excited about today's project!  It's different than anything I've done in the past, it's easy enough to mass produce, affordable enough to make lots and cute enough for everyone to love!  If you ask me it's a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN!  Today I'm using the Celebrate With Tags Bundle to make an adorable gift tag for our jar.  In the jar is a pair of gloves, mittens would also work.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

I picked up these gloves at my local Dollar Tree store.  I'm fairly confident you'll be able to find gloves/mittens at a variety of places in your area.  If you're making a bunch of these I'd check out the big box stores to get them in multipacks and maybe save some money.  I wanted to use the pink and black from the gloves so I used Melon Mambo Ink and the Black and White Gingham to coordinate everything.  You might want to choose different colors based on your glove choice.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

I stamped and die cut two of the mittens from the set.  The greeting also from the Celebrate With Tags Set is stamped in Coastal Cabana. I die cut three snowflakes from the dies and accented them with our new Gold Swirls, part of the Fitting Florets Collection.  I added some glossy dots to the mittens.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

I used a pint sized jar, it was the best fit for my gloves.  Around my jar I used two types of ribbon.  The Black and White Gingham and the Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon.  The gold ribbon works well with the Gold Swirls and that pop of metallic always makes everything a little more festive.  I used my Layering Circles Dies to cut a Melon Mambo DSP Circle for the top of my jar.  I kept the top super simple but you can embellish it more if you choose.  
  
stampin up, celebrate with tags

My tag is die cut from the Celebrate With Tags Dies.  This is my favorite tag die ever!  I love how folded in half it's a fun gift tag, trimmed into two pieces you have two amazing accents for cards.  It's a double duty die for sure!  I don't have measurements for most of the project because it's all dies!  The DSP piece on the tag is the only piece that needs trimmed, 2 1/4" x 1 3/4".  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out my video for more details on this fun project. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

Check out my other Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Projects


 

No comments: