Monday, November 28, 2022

From Our Home Card

Today I have a beautiful card that I cased from myself and is quick enough to mass produce for Christmas cards.  I'm using the Framed and Festive Set, this set is only available while supplies last so don't wait to get yours!  The greetings are amazing and the font is so pretty!  I'm casing myself for this one.  In my last Card Crate I made a belly band for the box that was similar to this.  I loved the design so much that I wanted to make it a card.  I used the Framed Florets Dies along with the set to step up my card.  

stampin up, framed and festive

The greeting is stamped and die cut onto a circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  My leaves are die cut from Brushed Metallic Cardstock and Vellum Cardstock.  I love using vellum for accents like this.  I finished my card with a Linen Thread bow.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, framed and festive


 
 

No comments: