Sunday, November 13, 2022

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 7-Ghirardelli Snowman Tag Box-VIDEO

Who's ready for the cutest little box you've ever seen!!!?  This one is so stinkin' cute!!  Last week on my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series I shared a tag made with the Celebrate With Tags Bundle and I mentioned that I had big plans for the other tag die in that set.  Well my friends, today is the day!  I'm thrilled to share my tag box featuring the North Pole Mischief Set and it couldn't be cuter!!!  

stampin up, north pole mischief

The box is made from the rounded tab tag in the Celebrations Tags Dies.  I cut the tag and added a smaller box inside and the finished result is this adorable box perfect for everyone on your list this Christmas!  Details on the box are below, plus check out my video for all the details and step by step instructions.  

stampin up, north pole mischief

My image is from the North Pole Mischief Set.  This image is just part of a much larger image, I trimmed it down with one of the dies in the Celebrations Tags Dies, a tip I saw on Instagram by Melody Hyde.  It sounds like a simple idea but when there's one cute image I want to use all of it!  But this smaller bite sized part of that image works so well for this box.  I colored my pup with some Stampin' Blends.  I kept the coloring super simple, colors are listed below in the supplies.  I added a Gold Swirl embellishment for his tag and some sequins to finish it.  For more sparkle I added some Starry Sky Glimmer Paper.  It's all matted onto some of the amazing Snowflake Vellum Paper, this is the velvety side so there's so much texture here!  

stampin up, north pole mischief

To make this box you'll need to cut one of the rounded tags from the Celebrations Tag Dies, trim off the tabs and score 1/2" on either side of the center line (do NOT fold on the center line)

Starry Sky 3 3/4" x 3" score at 1" on all sides

Snowflake Vellum rounded tag die cut trim tabs off, then trim down 1/4" on the left and right sides, and 1/4" above the center score line

Starry Sky Glimmer 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Assemble the box and adhere inside the scored tag die on the bottom only, between the two score lines that you added.  

Make sure you check out the video for details on this box.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, north pole mischief


 

No comments: