Monday, November 14, 2022

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack Class

Over the weekend I held my annual Christmas Card Stamp A Stack.  This class is always so popular!  I love doing it!  This year my guests got to make a stack of 12 cards, 2 each of 6 designs.  Along with their card kit they all got a package of the Adhesive Sequins to use on all their cards.  Most of the cards feature the Sweetest Christmas DSP too.  I wanted to show the versatility of the DSP and the sequins.  I love ALL the cards let me know if you have a favorite.  I don't have a supply list or measurements for any of the cards, that's a perk reserved for my class guests.  

The first card features the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle.  I love the pops of sparkle from the sequins.  

Shop my Online Store.   Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!  Supplies:      Shop my Online Store. Don't miss our limited time Fitting Florets Collection of Products.

The next card is the only card of the bunch that doesn't feature the Sweetest Christmas DSP but it's so elegant and gorgeous!  I used the Peace To You Set for this card.  


The next card uses the Celebrate With Tags Bundle.  This is a great bundle to use for your Christmas cards.  The tag on the card is just one half of the tag die so you with one pass through the Cut and Emboss Machine you get supplies for two cards!  I love double duty dies like that!  


I had to use the Christmas Scottie Bundle on one of my cards and this color combo of Garden Green and Coastal Cabana is everything!  I LOVE it!  


The next card might be my favorite of the bunch.  I love the simplicity of it, you could easily make a stack of these!  I used the Christmas Season Set and the Hope and Peace Set.


The final card features the Trees For Sale Set and I love the colors on this card.  Blues are always a favorite of mine for some non-traditional colors.  


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Don't miss our limited time Fitting Florets Collection of Products.


 


 

No comments: