Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hello Harvest Hand Sanitizer Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing an adorable box that's perfectly sized for a Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer.  I've made tons of hand sanitizer boxes in the past so when I sat down to make this one I thought instead of coming up with another design what if I took a past design and copied it.  So I searched my blog and found this one from May of last year. This was one of my favorite designs so I knew instantly this was the one to copy.  The best part was all the hard work was already done.  I copied my own measurements and the box was done in no time!  

stampin up, hello harvest

For this fall hand sanitizer box I pulled out my favorite fall bundle in the Mini Catalog, the Hello Harvest Bundle.  I just LOVE this pumpkin die!  It's a great size and I love all the texture you get with the die!  To add even more texture to the die I used a Blending Brush and Mango Melody Ink to add shading to the sides of the pumpkin then I splattered it with Cajun Craze Light Stampin' Blends.  Once assembled I added a Tahitian Tide vine and added it to my circle die cut with the Beautiful Shapes Dies.  

stampin up, hello harvest

I'm using a fun fall color combo.  I have Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Mango Melody.  I pulled in some Black and white patterns with the Rustic Harvest DSP.  This is a fun non traditional fall color combo.  I stamped the greeting in Starry Sky and fussy cut it out.  

stampin up, hello harvest

My pumpkin is on a belly band that slides off and the box opens from the top.  If you didn't want to do a belly band you could use Velcro or magnets to keep the box closed. I like the belly band method.  You don't need any extra supplies and it's really cute!  

stampin up, hello harvest

Tahitian Tide
8 1/2" x 3 3/4"
On the short side, score it at 1" and 2 3/4"
On the long side, score at 2", 3", 6" and 7"

Rustic Harvest DSP
1 5/8" x 1 3/8"
1 5/8" x 1 7/8" 
7/8" x 1 3/8" (two pieces)
7/8" x 1 7/8" (two pieces)

2022-2024 In Color DSP
1 1/2" x 6"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to check out the video for details on this box.  Subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, hello harvest


 

No comments: