Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Christmas Scottie Fun Fold

Today I'm sharing the most adorable card!  I'm featuring the Christmas Scottie Set, but if this set is on your list make sure you get the entire bundle.  The punch is so cute!  I didn't use the punch today but you'll want to have it for sure!  This bundle will not carry over so snag it in my Online Store while you can!  This card is also a fun fold card and one of my favorite fun folds.  It's simple and quick to make!  I stamped my images and fussy cut out the ribbon, two gifts and the pup.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp my pup multiple times to get a nice black image with my Memento Ink Pad. 

stampin up, christmas scottie

The greeting and a couple of the gifts are stamped directly onto my Stitched Rectangle Die cut.  The images are all layered on that piece.  I used some Adhesive Backed Sequins for some extra sparkle!  My DSP is from the Sweetest Christmas DSP pack.  LOVE this one!  Such classic prints!  

stampin up, christmas scottie

The fun fold comes in when you open it.  The top flap opens up to the top, then the diagonal flap opens to the side. This one is a fun twist on a regular card.  It's one of my favorites.  If you love a good fun fold, make sure you check out December's Card Crate, details will be out tomorrow, Wednesday, November 23, 2022.

stampin up, christmas scottie

Here's the dimensions for the card if you want to make it.  
Pool Party Cardstock-8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4" trim the front of the card diagonally from top left to bottom right, 3" x 8" score the long side at 4"
Garden Green Cardstock-4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Sweetest Christmas DSP-5 1/4" x 4" cut diagonally from the top left to bottom right, 3 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Basic White Cardstock-Scraps for stamping and die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.   

stampin up, christmas scottie

Shop my Online Store.  
 

No comments: