Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Sweetest Cherries Hershey Kiss Box-VIDEO

I'm excited to share today's project with you!  I'm making the cutest box for Hershey Kisses!  My box is not Christmas themed but switch up the stamp sets and you easily have a cute Christmas box!  I'm using the Sweetest Cherries Bundle because my Hershey Kisses are cherry!  These are yummy!  I'm not typically a fan of their flavored ones but I do like these and look for them every Christmas season!  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

I used Merry Merlot to stamp my cherries and I punched them out with the coordinating punch.  The leaves are stamped on Granny Apple Green Cardstock with Granny Apple Green Ink and Garden Green Ink for the detail.  Again punch those out with the coordinating punch.  The stems were punched with Early Espresso Cardstock.  I used a greeting from the new Warm Welcome Set.  This set was featured for Stampin' Up! World Card Making Day Event in October.  It's a fun bundle that will be in the next mini catalog.  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

I used the Gingham Cottage DSP on the box and for the belly band.  This DSP is amazing and it's retiring!  Starting December 1 it will be 40% off discounted to $18.00 (used to be $30!!).  Get it while you can! My box is cut from Black Cardstock.  I used the 12" x 12" cardstock in the Holiday Mini because I could cut 4 per sheet of the 12" x 12" opposed to only 2 per sheet of 8 1/2" x 11".  The 12" x 12" Black Cardstock is retiring too.  Don't wait to get it!  

The box is 5 1/2" x 5"
On the long side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 2 3/4" and 3 3/4"

Black Gingham DSP
2 7/8" x 1 1/8" two pieces
7/8" x 1 1/8" two pieces
7/8" x 2 7/8"

So Saffron Gingham DSP
5 1/4" x 1 1/2"

Check out my video for tips on trimming up your box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  The Last Chance Sale starts December 1, both the Gingham Cottage DSP (40% off!) and Black 12" x 12" Cardstock are on that list.  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

Shop my Online Store.  
 
 

No comments: