Sunday, December 4, 2022

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 10-Santa Card and Candy Slider

Hello!  I can't believe we're on week 10! Only 2 weeks left!  Today I'm sharing a really cute card and candy slider.  This is a fun gift I would give to coworkers or teachers.  This gives me the freedom to write a message or add a gift card inside.  I think it's fun and unique!  

stampin up, christmas season

I'm using the Christmas Season Set and Christmas To Remember Set for my stamping.  Both are in the Annual Catalog.  I have all my colors listed in my supplies or check out the video.  The Christmas Season Set is one of my holiday favorites.  The watercolor images are gorgeous and classic, you'll never get tired of them!  


The Santa was inspired by some cards I saw on the Stampin' Up! Leaders Facebook Page by fellow demo Lisa Ann Bernard.  I thought the design was so cute and simple.  This would be an easy card to make a bunch of.  The beard is made from the Layering Diorama Dies and the belt and buckle are just some scraps of Basic Black and Gold Foil.  Use some Black Matte Dots for the buttons and you're done!  

stampin up, christmas season

The card will open, there's plenty of room for a message, hand written or stamped.  Or if you're feeling extra generous add a gift card.  The width of the card is just over the size of a gift card so I would use a couple of glue dots and attach it inside.  


Inside my box is an Andes Snap Bar.  My husband has been eyeing these on my desk!  I used a little adhesive on the back of my candy to keep in place.  It is a good fit but you don't want them to fall out.  

Real Red 8 1/2" x 6 1/2"
On the long side score at 2 3/8", 4 3/4", 5 7/8", 6 3/8", 7 1/2", 8"

Shaded Spruce
1" x 6 3/8"

Basic Black
1" x 2 3/8"
1" x 1"

Gold
1 3/8" x 1 3/8"
1/4" x 5/8"

Check out the video for all the tips and tricks!   Plus at the end of my video I have a sneak peek of lots of NEW products from the upcoming Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.  Make sure to subsribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas season


No comments: