Friday, December 2, 2022

Framed Florets Birthday

Today's card is a stunner!  Photos cannot capture how pretty this card is.  I'm using the new Framed Florets Bundle and the Fitting Florets DSP.  Remember the DSP is only available while supplies last! Don't miss out on this DSP!  The bundle will carry into the next Mini Catalog.  I stamped and colored my flowers with Stampin' Blends. For my pink flowers I used Polished Pink with some Petal Pink Dark on the tips of the petals.  For my blue flower I used Balmy Blue with Night of Navy Light in the center.  Don't be afraid to mix up your Stampin' Blends colors, this will open up a new range of colors for your Stampin' Blends. 

stampin up, framed Florets

I heat embossed my greeting in white embossing on the Rose Gold metallic oval.  When stamping onto metallic paper make sure you don't move the stamp at all.  The paper is slick so it's easy to move it.  If you're worried about smearing the image use your Stamparatus for perfect placement and stamping.  The card is finished with some Glossy Dots for shine and sparkle!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, framed florets


 

No comments: