Sunday, December 11, 2022

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 11-Peaceful Deer Purse-VIDEO

For Week 11 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series I have an adorable little purse.  There is so much to love about this treat box!  From the cute deer to the sparkle from the glimmer paper and the unique way this closes!  It's all sooo good!  Plus as we get closer to Christmas we need some quick treat boxes.  

stampin up, peaceful deer

I'm using the Peaceful Deer Set and coordinating Deer Builder Punch.  These are in the Annual Catalog, they are carry overs from last years Holiday Catalog.  I stamped the deer in Sweet Sorbet and punched it out.  I added antlers from the punch with Gold Foil.  The leaves are punched from Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper with the Bough Punch.  

stampin up, peaceful deer

The box and handle are made from Sweet Sorbet Cardstock, the lid is Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper.  There is no lack of sparkle on this project!  I added the handle with some white brads from the Round and Square Brads.  I tied some gold ribbon around the handle for some extra sparkle.  This gold ribbon is on the last chance list, at the time of typing this it was still available for only $3.20!

stampin up, peaceful deer

My box holds three Ghirardelli Snowmen.  I've already shared one project with these snowmen but they're so good I couldn't help but share another one.  

Box Sweet Sorbet
6" x 4 1/2" score at 1 1/2" on each side

Lid Sweet Sorbet Glimmer 
3" x 3" score one side at 1/2"

Handle Sweet Sorbet
6" x 3/4"

stampin up, peaceful deer

For my lid, I made a little latch with the Seasonal Labels Dies.  I used the die that makes a tag topper in your label.  I die cut it and marked where it needed to close on my box and added another white round brad.  This one I didn't tighten all the way, so it's a little looser.  The die cut part will slide over the brad and 'latch'.  It's a fun way to keep it closed.   Make sure you check out the video for more details.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, peaceful deer



 

No comments: