Monday, January 3, 2022

Awesome Otters Sneak Peek

I have one last sneak peek to share with you today.  The new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalogs launch tomorrow!  Yay!!!  I can't wait.  I am sure ready to move on to spring products!  Today I have an adorable card that features one of our new Sale-a-Bration Sets.  This is the Awesome Otters and they. are. so. cute!!!  I can barely contain myself.  This set came at the most perfect time for our family.  My daughter had to do a self guided study on a topic of her choice.  She's an animal lover so she picked otters as her topic.  So we know lots. LOTS about otters!  They're cute and playful and we sure love them around here.  She even got the opportunity to interview an otter keeper at our aquarium.  So fun!  

Stampin' Up, Awesome Otters

I colored my otter with Stampin' Blends, I used Cinnamon Cider for the body, Crumb Cake for the belly and snout and for his cheeks I added just a tiny bit of Light Calypso Coral.  I went over the top on this card and used a hobby blade to cut his arms so that I could slide a heart in his arms.  He originally holds a fish.  The moment I saw him I started to think of other things he can hold.  This heart from the Give it a Whirl Dies is the perfect fit!  I want to make him holding flowers, maybe a birthday cake, there's no limit to what I won't put in his arms!  

stampin up, awesome otters

There are lots more sneak peeks on this card, including the DSP, that's the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  It is my favorite no doubt!!!  Also new are the Pebble Enamel Shapes.  They're so cute and work so well with this otter!  There's also another new set on here, the Happy and Heartfelt Set will be in the new Mini Catalog.  I die cut it with the Messages Dies.  That beautiful scalloped border is a new die from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies!  LOVE!!  So much greatness coming!  

For my otters pond, I used the Watercolor Shapes Set in the Annual Catalog and stamped the large rectangle.  I used my Paper Trimmer and trimmed right around the shape and put that on a scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  The rectangle was a little too big for my rectangle so I cut my rectangle and just pieced it back together to fit the size I wanted.  It's a great trick to get a custom size rectangle to fit what you need.  

I have a full supply list below.  Items you can purchase now are linked.  All items will be available to purchase/earn tomorrow on January 4, 2022.


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:

Awesome Otters Set Sale-a-Bration Item Available January 4, 2022
Happy and Heartfelt Set New Mini Catalog Item Available January 4, 2022
Sunshine and Rainbows DSP Sale-a-Bration Item Available January 4, 2022
Linen Thread 
Pebbles Enamel Shapes New Mini Catalog Item Available January 4, 2022
Brilliant Rainbows Dies New Mini Catalog Item Available January 4, 2022


Get this month's Card Crate featuring the Blessings of Home Bundle. 







No comments: