Thursday, January 20, 2022

On Point Cacti

I have a quick and cute card to share with you today using the Cactus Cuties Bundle.  This is one of my favorites in the Mini Catalog.  This card is quick to put together.  Perfect for mass production.  The punch that coordinates with this bundle is one of my favorites.  Not only will it punch out some of the images from the set but it punches inside the stamped lines.  If you've never been a fan of the outside borders this punch is the one for you!  I think it gives it a clean finished look.  

stampin up, cactus cuties

My right cactus was stamped onto the cardstock directly.  I fussy cut the left one.  The pots were both punched out and popped up with Dimensionals.  I love the pop of gold on the side from the Abstract Beauty DSP.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my online store.  

stampin up, cactus cuties

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: