Friday, January 7, 2022

Brilliant Rainbows

Did you check out this card from yesterday?  Today I'm sharing what to do with all those left over pieces after you die cut colors for your rainbow!  I love it!  I used all the leftover pieces to make three new rainbows.  They're all unique and beautiful!  I added them to a piece of DSP from the Sunshine and Rainbows Sale-a-Bration pack.  I also cut a rainbow border edge using the same DSP.  The largest striped rainbow pattern will fit the border die perfectly!!!  

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, brilliant rainbow dies

To add some extra texture to my rainbows I splattered the cardstocks with some Stampin' Blends.  I used Magenta Madness Blends on the Magenta Madness bows, Bermuda Bay Blends on the Bermuda Bay bow and Pumpkin Pie on the Mango Melody ones.  We don't sell Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.  We used to but they retired, if you still have some I'd go with those to splatter your Mango Melody pieces.  I love the added texture it gives.  I left the gold ones alone because they're already golden and beautiful!  My greeting is from the Artfully Layered set.  I finished my card with some Playing With Patterns Dots and Simply Elegant Trim.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, brilliant rainbow dies

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 
 

No comments: