Monday, January 24, 2022

Butterflies and Flowers Masks

We have some new masks in the Mini Catalog and I don't mean masks for your face.  No these are the fun kind of masks.  Masks can be used in so many different ways.  You can use them with embossing paste, sponges, sponge daubers, markers and more!  Today I'm using mine with Blending Brushes, another great option.  These masks are detailed and so gorgeous, plus they work great for layering too!  
I started with one of the background masks and very lightly added some Pool Party Ink with my Blending Brush.  I love this subtle background.  

stampin' up, butterflies and flowers masks

I used Polished pink for my butterfly, adding a lighter layer of ink.  Then without moving the butterfly mask place the flower mask on top and add more ink, this time I went a little heavy handed with my Polished Pink ink.  Remove both masks and stand in awe of the beauty!  Such little effort for such a stunning result!  I heat embossed a greeting in gold with the new Bragworthy set.  I splattered the entire card with some Wink of Stella to add sparkle!  To finish the card I added some new Brushed Brass Butterflies and Simply Elegant Trim.  This card might be the closest to a one layer card that I'll get.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, butterflies and flowers masks

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
 





No comments: