Thursday, January 13, 2022

Grassy Grove Congrats Card

One of the most interesting and unique bundles in the mini catalog is the new Grassy Grove Bundle.  This bundle creates beautiful scenes with it's detailed dies and coordinating set.  I love how this set works so seamlessly with the dies.  For my card today I used this bundle to create an anniversary card for my parents.  I used Night of Navy and Balmy Blue and some Blending Brushes to create a beautiful background.  

stampin up, grassy grove

I stamped part of the background and used the border die in the bundle to die cut it.  I used the dies to create the gorgeous forest background.  For the deer I die cut two of them and just turned one around on the card.  I fussy cut around my greeting from the Happy and Heartfelt Set.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, grassy grove

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 

No comments: