Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sweet Conversations Ribbon Slider-VIDEO

Hello!  It's the best day of the year!  It's catalog launch day!  But not just one catalog!  Today we're launching the new Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  I just love all of these products and I'm sooooo ready to move on from Christmas!  Today I'm sharing a really fun ribbon slider box.  Ribbon sliders have been around a while.  This is a fun twist to one because it slides to the side instead of from the top.  

stampin up, sweet conversations

I'm featuring the brand new Sweet Conversations Bundle.  This bundle is soooo cute!!  If you love those fun conversation heart candies you'll LOVE this bundle.  The stamp set is great but the dies are amazing!  There's tons of hearts and tags and the little tiny envelope is the best!  

stampin up, sweet conversations

The way a ribbon slider box works is when you pull the ribbon the treat magically slides out.  In this case I'm using a box of tiny Conversations Hearts.  It's so perfect!  The DSP I'm using is brand new too.  This is the Sweet Talk DSP.  It's so fun a playful and perfect for all your sweet Valentine's projects!  

stampin up, sweet conversations

Make sure you check out the video for all the tips and tricks on this box.  It's really a fun and simple box to make but it's soooo cute!  

Real Red-4 1/2" x 5 1/4" 
On the long side score at 7/8" on each side.  
On the short side score at 1 7/8" on each side
DSP-1 3/4" x 3 3/8"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweet conversations

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
Supplies:


Get this month's Card Crate featuring the Blessings of Home Bundle. 



 

No comments: