Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sale-a-Bration Celebration! Sunshine and Rainbows DSP Surprise Lift Box-VIDEO

I'm so excited to kick off another fun series!  This is the first week of my Sale-a-Bration Celebration!  I'll be live every Sunday in my Facebook VIP Group at 10am, join my group here to catch me live every week.  Can't catch me live?  Don't worry I'll be posting the replay on my blog every Sunday so you'll never miss a fun project.  Each week I'll showcase a fun Sale-a-Bration product.  The Sale-a-Bration Celebration Series will run through February 27.  I'll have lots to share!  If you're not familar with Sale-a-Bration, it's Stampin' Up! biggest promotion of the year! You can earn exclusive products with every $50 you spend.  There's no limit to how many you can earn!  Some products can only be earned with a $100 purchase.  These are exclusive and the only way to get them is to earn them FREE!  
 
stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, rainbow of happiness

Today we're kicking things off with my favorite Sale-a-Bration product!  The Sunshine and Rainbows DSP! Seriously I can't even tell you how many packs of this DSP I've already gone through! We're using my favorite print from the DSP too!  I love the rainbows and other images popping off of the Misty Moonlight background. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!  Today's box is an amazing box.  It's one of those boxes that you'll just keep opening and closing because it's so amazing!  

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, rainbow of happiness

I want to first give a huge shoutout and thanks to Julie Dimatteo for the inspiration for this project.  She shared a box like this back in August and I have had it on my must make list since then.  I modified the measurements to suit my treat but this box was totally inspired by hers.  Thanks Julie!

stampin' up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, rainbow of happiness

When the box opens the treat is magically, and I do mean magically lifted up!  It's the most incredible box!  This box holds a Reese's Valentine Heart.  It's a small treat but the box is so incredible that your friends and family will be so impressed with you.  I know it looks crazy intimidating, I'm going to break it down for you step by step and you'll be surprised how easy it is to put together.  

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, rainbow of happiness

My box is held closed with a small button magnet.  You can find these on Amazon or online at Total Element.  I love these little magnets they're small, thin and strong! If you have small children or pets around and you want a safer option velcro would also work great.  

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp

The box is made from two pieces, the actual box.  Then you'll make a shelf for the treat.  Then you'll adhere the two together.  It looks like one fancy piece but we've made two separate pieces.  I have a diagram below, make sure to check out the video for all the details.  The box is simple you'll assemble it as you would nearly any box.  I used my trimmer to cut off the big portions at the top that I didn't need.  The second piece you'll want to trim as the diagram shows, score on the black lines and trim on the red lines.    

stampin up, sunshine and rainbows dsp, rainbow of happiness

Box Mango Melody 7 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the short side score at 1 1/4", 3" and 4 3/4"
On the long side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4" and 7"

Inside shelf Mango Melody
4 7/8" x 3 1/4"
On the short side score at 1 5/8"
On the long side score at 1 5/8" and 3 1/7"

DSP Misty Moonlight Pattern
Five Pieces-1 5/8" x 1 5/8"
One Piece-1 5/8" x 5/8"

DSP Bermuda Bay Pattern
Theree Pieces 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Check the video for details, while your there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

  

No comments: