Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Rainbow Pen Box-VIDEO

Today's box is sooo cute, sooo fun and a great gift for anyone in your life!  (I had to wrestle this away from my 11 year old).  This is a tall box but it's so easy to put together.  I have a video below, you can watch that for tips and tricks.  I'm using my favorite bundle in the Mini Catalog the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle.  If you get this bundle during Sale-a-Bration make sure you bump up your order to $50 to earn the free Sunshine and Rainbows DSP in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  These two are a match made in heaven!  We're using both today!   

stampin up, rainbow of happiness

I used a piece of the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP on the top of my box.  Because this DSP only comes in 6" x 6" I filled in the bottom of the box with a stamped greeting on Basic White Cardstock.  For my rainbow, I die cut the rainbow from the Pool Party Supple Shimmer Paper.  I used my Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green and Fresh Freesia to color some of the arcs, I left the Pool Party one alone.  I love how amazing and sparkly this rainbow is!!!  

Stampin up, rainbow of happiness


I finished my box with some gold clouds from the Brushed Metallic Cardstock, a big bow with some Polished Pink Ribbon and of course some Iridescent Rhinestones.  This box is so fun!  Anyone would love to get this box.  
Fresh Freesia 11" x 6 1/2"
On the long side score at 1", 9 1/2" and 10 1/2"
On the short side score at 2", 3", 5" and 6"
DSP 6" x 1 3/4"
Basic White 1 3/4"x 2 1/4"
Stampin up,  rainbow of happiness



Inside my box is this amazing light up rainbow shaker pen!  I found mine at my local Hobby Lobby, I also found it on their website, you can get it here.  If you can't find it in your area you can fit any number of fun treats in here.  I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this project.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!








No comments: