Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Flowing Flowers and Butterflies

I have posts every day this week celebrating the new Mini Catalog and new Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  Today's card is so stunning!  I'm using the new Flowing Flowers Set, which I didn't get but I might have to now!!!  I borrowed this set from my friend Kim, we had a stamping playdate over the Christmas Break, I used that as an opportunity to make some cards with products I didn't get.  As it always goes, when you use something you didn't get you fall in love with it and end up getting it anyway.  Which of course will happen here! I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana, then I fussy cut them all.  There's no dies so it's up to you and your handy Paper Snips to take care of that.  It's totally worth it though!  There's some new paper on this card, the photos really don't do it justice!  I'm using the new Mother Of Pearl Paper, it's glossy and sparkly and everything amazing!  Take my word on this one, you'll want it in your stash!  

stampin up, flowing flowers

I used a Blending Brush and some Coastal Cabana Ink to add a shadow of color to the background.  On top of that I stamped the flowers again in Smoky Slate.  I just wanted the leaves of the flowers so if it gets messy in the middle don't worry!  I used a Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend to add some splatters to my background.  Add all your flowers and greeting with Dimensionals of course.  I finshed the card with some new Brass Butterflies.  These butterflies are my absolute favorite!  They're thin and add the perfect shine to your cards!  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, flowing flowers
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 

No comments: