Friday, January 28, 2022

Friendly Hello Birthday

I had some extra card kits from my class earlier this month so I decided to mix up a few of the supplies and create an all new card.  I used the new Friendly Hello Sale-a-Bration Bundle.  You can only earn this bundle free with a $100 qualifying order.  From the bundle I used the stamp set.  The DSP on this card is from the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP another great Sale-a-Bration choice, earn the DSP with a qualifying $50 order.  


There are so many elements on this card that make it stand out.  The bottom layer has been run through the Cut and Emboss Machine with the Stitched Greenery Die adding lots of details.  The piece behind the bird is embossed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.  I stamped my image in Misty Moonlight.  My bird is colored with a combination of Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends.  Don't be afraid to mix colors with your Stampin' Blends.  I love the soft look it gives.  The card is finished with some White Seam Binding Ribbon and Iridescent Rhinestones.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
 

No comments: