Thursday, January 6, 2022

Brilliant Rainbows Make Me Happy

One of my favorite bundles in the new catalog has to be the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle.  This bundle is so fun and playful!  The coordinating Sunshine and Rainbows DSP in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog is the perfect compliment to this bundle.  I love the fun and bright colors in the DSP and the amazing greetings in the bundle.  Then there's the amazing dies!  This card features all of it!  .  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness bundle, sunshine and rainbows dsp

I used the stamp set and white heat embossed a greeting, I used a strip from the DSP to emboss it on. I love the polka dot pattern in the DSP.  I used one of the dies to make a gorgeous gold rainbow border.  The clouds are die cut with the new Mother of Pearl Paper.  I just love this paper for gorgeous accent pieces!  I added some Artistry Blooms Sequins to finish the card.  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness bundle, sunshine and rainbows dsp

I die cut my rainbow from Magenta Madness, Gold Foil, Mango Melody and Bermuda Bay.  I pieced all the bows together to make my gorgeous rainbow!  As you can image, I had lots of supplies left from die cutting all those colors.  Check back tomorrow where I'll share a card where I used all my extra rainbow pieces.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness bundle, sunshine and rainbows dsp

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 

No comments: