Monday, January 17, 2022

Otter Spotlight

I am loving these otters so much!!!!  They are my favorite stamp set in Sale-a-Bration.  They're so adorable!!  For today's card I wanted a simple and fun card.  I decided to spotlight my otter using the Watercolor Shapes Set.  The Watercolor Shapes is in the Annual Catalog but it's a great basic set to have when you just want an additional layer or a fun background.  I stamped the largest circle on my Basic White Cardstock.  I stamped my otter image over it in Black Memento Ink. I also stamped the otter a second time on a scrap piece of Basic White.  

stampin up, awesome otters

I colored my otter on my scrap piece of Basic White and fussy cut just the otter.  I didn't bother with the waves or splashes.  I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend Marker to hightlight those on the piece that was stamped over the circle.  I finished my card with some ribbon and some of our new Faux Sea Glass pieces.  They're suce a fun and unique shape! I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin' up, awesome otters

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


  

No comments: