Sunday, January 23, 2022

Driving By Sliding Card-VIDEO

I just LOVE today's card!  The colors the images, it's all sooooo cute!!!  The best part of this card though is the little fan and when you pull the tab on the right the van 'drives' by.  It's soooo cute my heart can't take it!!!  Make sure you check out the video below for all the tips on this card.  It's easy to put together but a few tips will save you lots of time.  Make sure you also subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  Plus when you subscribe, like, share or comment on a video or social media post you really help my business grow.  I appreciate it so much!  

stampin up, driving by

Let's talk about this sliding card.  To make this card you need three key pieces then everything else is design choices.  
First you need a channel for your object to slide in.  For the channel on this card I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Punches will also work if you have a long punch, you can even just cut a channel with your paper trimmer.  
Second you need a long tab to pull your focal image through the channel.  I'm using Basic White Cardstock so everything coordinates.  I punched the end of my tab with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.  
Finally you need a focal image.  In this case it's the adorable van!  I stamped the flowers on the van with the flowers from the Hello Ladybug set (below I've linked the bundle because if you get the set you have to get the bundle too.  It's soooo cute plus you save 10% when you purchase in a bundle!).  I colored my van with Stampin' Blends and added some Shimmery Crystal Effects to the windows for some shine.  It really makes the van come to life.  
With those three elements you can create any sliding card you want.  Check out my video for assembly details!  

stampin up, driving by

I added a fun sky background by using my clouds border from the Basic Border Dies and a Blending Brush to make a fun sky. I finished the card with a fun greeting and some Loose Flowers.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.  Remember the Driving By set is only available through the end of February and you can ONLY earn it FREE with a qualifying order in my Online Store.  

Coastal Cabana-8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Pool Party-4" x 5 1/4"
Basic White- 3 3/4" x 5", 3 1/2" x 4 3/4", 1" x 5 1/2", plus scraps for stamping/die cutting
Pear Pizzazz-2" x 5"

stampin up, driving by

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:






 

No comments: