Monday, January 10, 2022

Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class

Over the weekend I held my Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class.  These are the cards my guests got to make at my class.  I don't have a supply list listed as these were cards showcased in my class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to welcome you to a class.  Contact me for details on my next in person class in February.  

The first card uses the Artfully Layered Bundle.  This fun bundle gives all those summer tropical vibes we all love!  I love the soft colors and detailed images on this card!  


Next up we're using the new Friendly Hello Sale-a-Bration Bundle.  This bundle of the Friendly Hello Set and DSP can be earned FREE with a $100 order in my Online Store.  I love the fun tag and those Fresh Freesia flowers really pop.  The flowers were punched with the Strawberry Punch in the Annual Catalog.  


The Hello Ladybug Bundle in the Mini might be my second favorite punch bundle.  I paired it with the Sweet Talk DSP for a fun and playful card!  I love these colors!  


If the Hello Ladybug Bundle is my second favorite punch bundle then the Cactus Cuties is by far my favorite!  I had to use this bundle in my class.  I love the images, the greetings, this bundle is on point!  Pun intended LOL.  


Finally the last card of the class.  We used the Rainbow of Happiness Set and coordinating Sale-a-Braiton DSP Sunshine and Rainbows to make a fun pocket card.  I've made tons of pocket cards in the past.  This one is fun with the fold down flap and the ribbon keeping it all together.  


I've gone through an entire package of this amazing DSP already!  Don't let Sale-a-Bration go by without picking it up!  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Get this month's Card Crate featuring the Blessings of Home Bundle. 



 

 

 

No comments: