Sunday, December 17, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 12-Merriest Trees Box-VIDEO

I'm so excited to bring you Week 12 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series!  We made it to the end friends!  Today's project is quick, we all need something fast now!  It's festive and fun!  I'm using the Merriest Trees Bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This bundle will be carrying over.  I love how unique this bundle is.  The dies are brilliantly designed so that you can create trees of any varying height.  So fun!  

stampin up, merriest trees

I used the Pearlized Enamel Effects to help jazz up the garland on the tree. I love how fun this is.  My greeting is from the Merriest Trees Set, it goes so well.  In my box are some Reese's Santas, I found them at my local Walmart.  It holds three of them perfectly.   

stampin up, merriest trees

Make your own:

Parakeet Party 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" score at 1" on all sides; two tags die cut with Tailor Made Tags Dies

Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Basic White for die cutting and stamping


For details make sure to check out the video below.  While you're there please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, merriest trees

Check out the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series

No comments: