Sunday, October 15, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 3-Merry & Bright Fun Fold Card-VIDEO

It's week three of the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Countdown!  Today I'm sharing a fun fold card that everyone will love!  It's bright, festive and fun!  Get the kids involved in making this one!  It's perfect to stand up on a mantle, desk or table.  I received a card with this fold in a card swap I participated in recently.  I was so inspired I made my own version!  

stampin up, merry and bright

There is plenty of room to write a message on the back of the card so you can utilize the entire front of festive fun!  I paired up the Merry and Bright Bundle with the Merry, Bold and Bright DSP from the suite and some of our Silver Foil which is an Online Only product.  They all work beautifully together!

stampin up, merry and bright

I did some simple ink blending on my bulbs.  This is an easy way to make them shine even more!  I used two colors of ink for each bulb.  I inked up the bulb in the lighter color first then I used a Blending Brush in the darker color and added a little highlight along one side.  This makes the bulbs look like they're really shining!  For my color combos I used Melon Mambo/Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist/Granny Apple Green, Pool Party/Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight/Pumpkin Pie.  

stampin up, merry and bright

Make your own!

Melon Mambo Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 2", 3 1/8", 5 3/8" and 6 1/2"

Merry Bold and Bright DSP
1 3/4" x 5 1/4" two pieces
1/8" x 5 1/4" two pieces
2" x 5 1/4"

Scraps of Silver Foil and Basic White for stamping and die cutting

I have a video below with all the details on this card.  Make sure you check it out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, merry and bright

Check out the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series

Shop my Online Store

Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

 

No comments: