Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Hey Chuck Chicken Soup Box-VIDEO

I'm breaking out the always cute Hey Chuck Bundle for today's project.  I think it's super cute!!  You'll want to make this for your friends and family who are feeling a little under the weather.  Today we're making a treat box that holds a packet of chicken noodle soup.  So cute!  I think anyone who gets this adorable gift would instantly feel better!  What a sweet way to let them know you're thinking of them!  

stampin up, hey chuck

I am using lots of bold and bright colors for this one.  The box is Berry Burst with Lemon Lime Twist grass and Pool Party sky.  I kept the coloring of my chicken fairly simple.  All of the colors are listed below in the supplies.  I die cut the sun and weather vane from Daffodil Delight and Starry Sky Cardstocks.  

stampin up, hey chuck

The box is pretty flat and opens like a book.  To keep it closed I added some Iridescent Ribbon.  Any ribbon would be perfect here.  I used the Deckled Circles for my focal point.  If you don't have these yet, get them on your next order in my Online Store.  I finished with some sequins, by far my most favorite embellishment.   

stampin up, hey chuck
Make your own!

Berry Burst 11" x 8"
On the short side score at 2 1/2" and 3"
On the long side score at 5", 5 1/2" and 10 1/2"

Brights DSP-Berry Burst 4 3/4" x 2 1/4"

I have a video below with all the details on this box.  Make sure you check it out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

No comments: