Sunday, October 8, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 2-Beary Cute Ice Breaker Matchbox-VIDEO

It's week 2 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series!  Today I'm bringing the cuteness with this adorable box!  I'm using the Beary Cute Bundle from the Mini Catalog and the coordinating Beary Christmas DSP.  Both are sooooo cute!!!  The DSP is currently out of stock but is scheduled to be back in stock next week.  Sometimes things arrive early so keep a look out for it.  Today I'm making a matchbox style box for our treat.  This is an easy and quick box, and if you're making a bunch of stocking stuffers this is the way to go!  


I used Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and pops of Sweet Sorbet for my color combo.  These colors coordinate perfectly with my treat.  I love when I can coordinate everything!  I stamped the bears in Memento Black and added Sweet Sorbet scarfs and hats.  The punch will punch out the larger bear but everything else will need to be fussy cut.  Don't worry these images are quick to cut out.  

stampin up, beary cute

I added lots of extra elements with some Sparkle Gems, In Color Twine and an embossed tag.  My greeting is from the Merry and Bright Set.  The Beary Cute Set has some adorable greetings but none of them were the right size for this project.  I love the greetings in the Merry and Bright Set.  They'll be a great go to for every Christmas project on your list this year. 

stampin up, beary cute

Make your own!

Balmy Blue 7 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Score at 1" and 2" on all sides

Beary Christmas DSP 9 1/2" x 3 1/2", plus scrap for punching

Basic White pieces for stamping, punching, die cutting and fussy cutting

Check out the video below for all the details on this adorable box!  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, beary cute

Check out the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series

No comments: