Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Fluffiest Friends Bundle Honey Buns Box-VIDEO

I want you to brace yourself for possibly the most adorable box ever!  Today I'm using a sneak peek product!  This one is the Fluffiest Friends Bundle.  It will be released November 6, 2023 as part of the new Online Exclusives release.  If you can't wait until then for this sweet set grab it now when you join Stampin' Up!  When you purchase the Starter Kit you can add preorder items in your Starter Kit!  How amazing is that!  Just one of the great perks of being a demonstrator.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

The set is completely adorable!  This bear is just one of the awesome images in it!  The set doesn't have any greetings so I used a greeting from the Wonderful Thoughts Set.  I stamped it and trimmed it into three strips.  I just LOVE it!  I used some of the DSP from the Fresh As A Daisy package and the Gorgeous Gingham package.  Both in the Annual Catalog.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

Of course when coloring this guy I opted for Stampin' Blends, my favorite way to color!  I die cut some grass from Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock and added some daisies in the grass from the Loose Daisy Embellishments.  It completes this box so beautifully!!

stampin up, fluffiest friends

Make your own!

Crumb Cake 9 1/2" x 6 3/4"
On the long side score at 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 8" and 9"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/2" and 5 3/4"

Fresh As a Daisy DSP 3 1/4" x 4" and die cut with Scalloped Contours Dies

Gorgeous Gingham DSP 1 1/2" x 6"

Basic White and Lemon Lime Twist scraps for stamping and die cutting

Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

 

No comments: