Sunday, October 1, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 1-Sending Cheer Hot Cocoa Holder-VIDEO

Welcome to Week 1 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas 2023 Series!  Every Sunday through December 17 I will be going LIVE in my Facebook VIP Group to share a fun and exciting Christmas project!  It might be a gift, decor, stocking stuffers, cards or gifts.  Either way you're in for a treat ever week!  This week I'm kicking it off with the Sending Cheer Bundle and a fun hot cocoa/hot chocolate holder.  I've made lots of hot cocoa holders in the past and I wanted this one to be a little different so I made a pleated side which is super fun!  If you love this Sending Cheer Bundle make sure you check out my October Card Crate.  This is a class to go and I'm featuring this bundle in the class.  It's a Christmas card stamp a stack and you'll make nine cards.  PLUS you'll also get an exclusive tutorial for a tag box! Check it out and sign up for this month's Card Crate today!  

stampin up, sending cheer

The sides are pleated and the entire thing is held closed with a fun belly band.  Belly bands are a good go to for boxes or projects that you want a fancy closure.  You can decorate your belly band any way you choose.  For the outside of my holder I'm using new DSP from the mini catalog.  This is the A Walk In The Forest DSP.  

stampin up, sending cheer

My holder will hold the standard Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate or any pouch of similar size. I used the stocking image, so cute, from the set.  The top of my stocking is die cut from the Textured Shimmer Paper, I love this fun paper and it gives lots of amazing detail to a simple project.  I finished with some stamped holly and berries and some gorgeous ribbon!!  

stampin up, sending cheer

Make your own!

Old Olive
6 3/4" x 11"
On the short side score at 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" on each side
On the long side score at 2", 2 1/4" and 7"

A Walk In the Forest DSP
1 3/4" x 3 1/2"
3 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Pretty Peacock Belly Band
1 1/4" x 9"

Check out the video below for all the details.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

Stampin Up, sending cheer



Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

No comments: